Thursday, November 27, 2008

HUWAEI EC325 Fedora 8 Works or My Thr

I tried in Ubuntu With GUI tools as well as changing wbconfig.conf file. Things dint work till I realised that PPP0 was taken by the Ethernet Connection that I had at home. Though I get Some but I don get most of the jargon that I am trying to convey.

I came across a manual which had install instructions for installing the device in Fedora core n one of my frns had a fedora distro

My fedora release is code-named psyche. The install was 30 min. I could configure the Network Manager for My USB modem using a manual. Pretty simple N GUI.

My modem works fine. I need to get a network monitor. Fedora is great. I acquired rpms for codeblocks ide,real player, gnomechm, mplayer, xine codecs . I have everything I want.

Must try GIMP sometime,its cool with its features n hot..(people are using it more) I always liked art. I'm doin fine with fedora, and it does good to me.

In a free world without fences, who needs gates.

1 comment:

rangr said...

good da. Keep blogging on these topics.